Monday, November 12, 2007
Sometimes the Kindest Thing You Can do is Say No
Try saying "no" to that extra serving of food or that second cup of coffee. Say no to an invitation that requires driving your car or the purchase of a gift. Say no, to that box of pre-made cookies, or to picking up take out food on the way home. Every time we say no, it's one less styrofoam container, one less tank of gas. Kindness can equal one less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What an awesome little post. Thanks for the reminder.
I enjoy reading your blog very much, and look forward to each new post!
What an awesome little post. Thanks for the reminder.
I enjoy reading your blog very much, and look forward to each new post!
Wow, this short little post packs quite the whallop! I was so sad to hear your goodbye at the 90% list and hopped over here to see what you've written lately (haven't had time to read much blogging recently) and what a gem I found here!
I hope you continue to blog, I have always enjoyed your posts and your wonderful honesty and way of expressing yourself.
Blessings to you and yours,
Grandma Misi
Thanks for this post.
I think learning moderation is a very important skill :-)
Post a Comment