Sunday, April 13, 2008
This Used to be a Blog About Sustainability...
but after much soul-searching, I realize that I don't have much to say, and many other places to put my energy. I have been asking questions and looking for answers and I realize that everything important is right here with me. May God bless you and keep you. Thank you for reading. May you be safe and happy. E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
And to you, E.
E:
I will miss your blog writing, but understand completely.
Kim
What you said resonated with me deeply. Like Kim, I also understand completely.
Bryan, Kim and Rachel:
What I really appreciate most about blogging is meeting people like you. I will continue to read your blogs and would love to keep in touch. You guys really inspire me in so many ways. I feel enriched "knowing" you. Blessings to you and yours, E.
Peace and Blessings to you!
And to you, too, Theresa.
Post a Comment