1. God
2. Health
3. Love
4. Food
5. Clean Water
6. Clothing
7. A Roof
May you have all of these things, too. He knows my needs and so I have my needs met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is it a question of simple complexity or complex simplicity?
4 comments:
Hmmm. I thought from your earlier post that this was no longer going to be a blog about sustainability. What is sustainability if not the continued presence of the 7 items listed?
I often refer to Maslow's heirarchy in my work, but for some reason your list seems a bit more pressing.
Thoughtful (as usual).
Bryan
Bryan:
Thank you for your comment. I always appreciate you. I abandoned this blog for awhile, maybe I'll pick it up again, because you are right. Take care, E
Hi Pea
Just wondering how you are getting along with your heirarchy ... I find myself returning to it from time to time to get a kickalong.
Bryan
Bryan: It's good for me to be mindful of these things as I go along. I get reminders in other ways, too. All is well here as I begin a new adventure next month as a working naturopath. I hope all is well with you and yours. E
Post a Comment